Leave the busy streets of Ho Chi Minh City and Take 2 hours driving deep into the Mekong Delta on this Cai Be day tour. Upon arriving in Cai Be, board a private boat and start exploring the Delta.
- Pass by trading boats laden with fresh produce while cruising past river islands, coconut groves, and fish farms.
- Visit small family-run workshops making local specialties such as rice popcorn and coconut candy.
- Take a short walk through a local village and flourishing fruit gardens.
- Visit the home of Mr. Kiet and his family. The house has been lived in by more than four generations and is a great example of traditional ‘Mandarin’ architecture.
- Farewell to the host family and continue to Tan Phong Island. Take a local row boat through the narrow canals around the island, appreciating the tranquility and lush landscapes of this part of the Delta.
- End of the tour, return HCM 17.00