Orchid Cruise 2days
Hanoi - Hai Phong - Lan Ha - Halong - Hanoi
|Day 1||Hanoi - Hai Phong - Halong - Lan Ha Bay||lunch, diner|
|Day 2||Halong Bay - Hanoi||Brunch|
Hanoi - Hai Phong - Halong - Lan Ha Bay
Day 1: Hanoi - Hai Phong - Halong Bay - Lan Ha Bay
- Pick up at hotel from Old Quarter Center to take the new highway to Orchid Private Lounge
- Transfer by tender to the ORCHID CRUISE.
- Check in & enjoy Welcome Drink, receive cruise briefing, safety instructions and check in. Start cruising and explore Halong Bay - one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature.
- Proceeds to Da Chong islet, where you can see a lighthouse built by the French over 100 years ago. We have lunch before continuing our journey via the islets of Con Vit and Gia Luan. These amazing limestone karst formations rise up out of the sea in an impressive manner. This area is untouched, as not many cruise ships use the route via the Cat Ba Island - Thoi Quyt area - Coc Ngoi islet - through Cua Van to Ba Trai Dao area.
- Visit Ba Trai Dao beach area of Lan Ha Bay- a separate part of Halong Bay. This is a quiet tourist paradise in Vietnam.
- Late afternoon, returning ORCHID CRUISE boat you can watch the magnificent sunset over the Gulf of Tonkin. Onboard you may join a traditional cooking class. Our chef will instruct you in the making of some Vietnam dishes. In the early evening the boat has its Happy Hour deal.
Deluxe dinner is served on cruise
Meals: lunch, diner
Halong Bay - Hanoi
- Morning, Tai Chi session on the sundeck
- Have a breakfast before continuing our journey and head out in canoes to explore the bay in the area where the Sang Toi sea cave is situated.
- Check out cabin whilst cruising back you can enjoy a delightful brunch
- 14.00 Back to your drop-off point in Old Quarter Center. End of the trip
- 2 day cruise itinerary and program
- 1 night in luxury cabins/suites with air conditioning
- 1 Breakfast / 2 Lunch / 1 Dinner
- Complimentary regular tea and coffee on board
- Two bottles of water in cabin
- Cooking demonstration, afternoon tea and Tai Chi session
- Onboard insurance, taxes and service charges
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Visa Arrangements
- Beverages, Tips, and Personal Expenses
- Travel insurance
- All other services not mentioned in Inclusion
|Destinations||3 star||4 star||5 star|
Designed by Your Vietnam Travel © Copyright
Tour price is indicative only, please inquiry for a best quotation & best offers from us. Don't miss out! We are always here to help you...Call us: +84 987 666 025/ +84 988 108 453
You May Also Like...
Dragon Legend Cruise 2days
Hanoi - Hon Gai - Bai Tu Long - Vung Dang - Cong Dam - Tra San