This morning, after having breakfast at the hotel, you will have free time to relax or visit An Bang Beach, Cua Dai Beach by yourseslf.
*In the evening, Hoi An offers a charming atmosphere with various attractions to explore. Here are my recommendations for places to visit in the evening:
1. Hoi An Ancient Town: Take a leisurely stroll through the beautifully lit streets of the UNESCO World Heritage Site. Admire the lantern-filled alleys, ancient buildings, and vibrant riverside. Don't miss the iconic Japanese Covered Bridge and the bustling Night Market.
2. Riverside Restaurants: Enjoy a delightful dining experience at one of the many riverside restaurants. Indulge in delicious Vietnamese cuisine while enjoying the scenic views of the Thu Bon River. The riverside area becomes even more magical in the evening with lanterns reflecting on the water.
3. Night Market: Immerse yourself in the vibrant atmosphere of the Hoi An Night Market. Browse through a wide range of stalls selling handicrafts, souvenirs, clothing, and local street food. It's a great place to shop for unique gifts and immerse yourself in the local culture.
4. Traditional Cultural Performances (Ky Uc Hoi An): Catch a traditional performance at one of the cultural centers in Hoi An. Experience captivating shows featuring traditional music, dance, and storytelling that showcase the rich heritage of the region.
5. Boat Ride on the Thu Bon River: Embark on a relaxing boat ride along the Thu Bon River. Enjoy the peaceful ambiance and admire the illuminated lanterns along the riverbanks. It's a wonderful way to take in the beauty of Hoi An at night.
Enjoy your evening exploration of Hoi An!