How to apply a Vietnam Visa for difficult nationality - Bangladesh
22 Apr 2022 By Lily Pham
Vietnam is becoming one of an attractive tourist destination not only for European tourists, but also for Asian tourists. So, question is how to apply a Vietnam Visa for tourists from the restricted nationalities as Bangladesh.
Vietnam is becoming one of an attractive tourist destination not only for European tourists, but also for Asian tourists. So, question is how to apply a Vietnam Visa for tourists from the restricted nationalities as Bangladesh. Now it’s not too complicated and you can flexibly apply for either a visa with Vietnam Embassy in advance or a Vietnam visa on arrival with travel agencies. However, Bangladesh would need more steps and higher fee than the other nationality.
Service fee is USD $55 per person (this fee does NOT include stamping fee which is paid directly to Vietnam Embassy/ Vietnam Consulate)
Processing Time: 5-7 days
- Passport photos, your passports with a minimum of 6 months validity from the entry date are required. Temporary passports may be rejected
- Passport should have at least 2 blank pages: 1 page for visa sticker and another for visa stamp.
- Returned Flight Ticket
- A hotel booking
- An Invitation ( if you have)
Get your visa approval letter and visa stamp upon your arrival. Your visa approval letter will be sent to you via email in 5 - 7 working days. After receiving it, the preparation of these documents should be done for visa procedure at Vietnam international’s airport:
- The completed entry-and-exit form
- The print visa approval letter
- 2 passport-sized photos 4x6cm
- Original passport
- Cash for stamping fee ($25 for single entry; $50 for multiple entry visa)
Visa approval letter can be used for boarding the airplane as a normal visa. To get your visa stamp, you must present all documents mentioned to the Immigration officer upon landing.
For more information about the process, the price for the above services, please contact us via email: email@example.com or call/zalo/whatsapp: 0988 108 453